- Does the laundry lying around your room leave you feeling anything but sexy?
- Has your relationship lost the excitement, passion and intimacy it once had?
- Does your room feel like kidsville and not the sanctuary it is meant to be?
When it comes to relationships, the condition of the bedroom plays a very big role in the quality of the relationship. The condition of the room affects the energy of the room and those who are in it. Whether the energy is “good” or “bad” either way, it will have an effect on the relationship.
Bad juju in the bedroom
Time and time again, I organize couple’s bedrooms that feel cold, un-inviting, functional only and inharmonious. I commonly see nightstands taken over by baby bottles, dressers covered by photos of everyone else but the couple, dreary colors that inspire naps not hanky panky, artwork that suggests singlehood and items from exes.
All of this leads to lower energetic vibrations in the bedroom which will have negative consequences for the couple. In other words, bad juju in the bedroom. Bad ju-ju is a no-no for the relationship.
Broken furniture, old bedding, beds pushed up against the wall, mismatched nightstands and clutter are some of the ways bad juju can be created in the bedroom.
Your bedroom is supposed to not only be a retreat meant for relaxation and restoration but a sacred space for the relationship. Anything that interrupts that, has the potential of creating problems in the relationship.
Good juju in the bedroom
If you’re ready to get the fire burning again in your love life, the key is to raise the energetic vibration in your bedroom.
Here are some ways to raise the vibration
- Get rid of clutter
- Replace old bedding
- Remove photos of friends and family and replace with photos of you and your partner
- Use romantic colors like reds and purples. Avoid
the coolcolors like grays and blues
- Get rid of stuff from exes
- Remove artwork with single objects and replace with artwork depicting anything in twos like a couple holding hands or two flowers
- Get matching nightstands. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve worked with couples who have different sized nightstands and the one with the taller one is usually the one who has the most control in the relationship
- Have furnishings and decor that is appealing to both you and your partner
One of my client’s hired me to bring romance back into her relationship with her husband. The feng shui and organizing worked so well that she told me only a short time after her and her husband could barely keep their hands off of each other. Check out what she had to say.
Spice up your love life
Implementing even one of these feng shui cures can go along way to shift the energy in your bedroom. By raising the energetic vibration, you will start to see and feel the differences not only in your own life but the life of your partner and the life you have together as a couple.
Want to bring the spice back into your relationship? Contact me today to learn how I can help quickly transform your bedroom into the romantic sanctuary it is meant to be. Your relationship will thank you for it.