Does This Sound Like You?
- Are you looking to become a Professional Organizer and need help getting your business started?
- Are you currently a Professional Organizer and want to take your business to the next level?
- Are you great at organizing but not so great at running your organizing business?
- Are you burnt out on being a Professional Organizer and need to revive your passion and create a better work/life balance?
Is Professional Organizing Right for You?
Professional organizing is a very rewarding and fulfilling business for the right person. It provides an opportunity to earn a great living, doing passion-driven work while changing people’s lives.
Who wouldn’t want that?
But, just because someone is good at organizing themselves it doesn’t mean they have the inherent skill to organize someone else. It takes someone who knows how to keenly understand each individual’s specific goals, needs and challenges to design a space that will work best for them in the short term and long term.
Not only that, organizers must possess the qualities of non-judgment, compassion, clear and effective communication, patience, and the ability to motivate people into action. More importantly, they must have an adaptable and flexible personality to be able to work with a diverse population of people with different backgrounds, organizing abilities, emotional attachments, age groups as well as physical and mental conditions.
Even if you have all of these things, you still can’t work your organizing magic unless you have a client to organize. Organizing may be your passion, but it is also a business. Without a well functioning business, doing your passion while changing people’s lives will be difficult to do.
I have been organizing people since I was 12 for the sheer passion of it. Ok, truth be told, maybe I also needed a way to channel my OCD.
It wasn’t until 2002 that I discovered organizing was an actual profession and very shortly after that, I started my business. You can read my journey as a Professional Organizer in SD Voyager.
Just like an entrepreneur, I have had many ups and downs and have considered throwing in the towel more times than I care to admit. Thankfully, I’ve been driven to not give up because organizing is my passion and my life’s work.
Through all my trials and errors, I have built a successful organizing business and continues to grow every day.
Turn Your Passion Into Profits with Purpose
With my Professional Organizer Coaching Program, I can help you do what you love to do and get paid for it.
Whether you are just getting started in the business or a seasoned professional that needs to take your business to the next level, my coaching program can help you every step of the way.
The following are some of the topics I cover in my program:
- Establishing your business legally
- Creating systems to manage emails, client information and communication, invoicing and scheduling
- Sales, marketing, advertising, and networking
- Work/Life balance and managing your energy
- Using technology to manage your business on the go
- Project and client management
- Working with a team of organizers
- Using social media to promote your business
- Promoting your business through speaking and guest appearances
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re ready to learn how to get your Professional Organizing business started or ready to expand your business to new levels, fill out my contact form below and let me show you how to create a business that you will love and will love you back.